Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pass Plantation



I have always admired this home driving down highway 90 in Pass Christian. Today, I decided to stop and take a few photos of it. I know the first thing you think when you see this is, "What are all those branches doing in the photo?" Well, I am going to put a little twist on this one for you. When I was young there used to be a big plantation home near where I grew up, and I used to sneak over and peer through the brush on the edge of the property at the beauty of that huge beautiful home and the magnificence that it portrayed. When I took this picture it reminded me of those times, so I am taking you back to my childhood and giving you the chance to peek in on a magnificent old south plantation home. Despite when it was really built... ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: