Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home and Family

I love this picture. I was touring this house and this is one of the first things I encountered. The pure essence of home is what drew me in to this photo. The light inviting colors with sunlight beaming off the walls, and a curving stairwell that leads to all of the real hidden comforts. Pictures of family line the walls, so as you make your way upstairs, you travel through a visual reminder of all of the people in life who make waking up everyday a smiling occasion. It is funny to me that a scene such as this can almost really define the entire house.

On a side note to this tour, I have an opinion I have to make known while I have been getting to meet some of the residences of Florence Gardens. You can build a neighborhood full of wonderfully beautiful surroundings, amenities, and houses but a house is just a house. The family in it makes it a home. I have had the pleasure of getting to know more than a few of these families and without a doubt I can tell you, this is a neighborhood of beautiful homes, not just houses. If you get a chance to make your way out O'Neal Rd. to the magnolia lined entrance of Florence Gardens, take a small peek inside. Maybe you will get the chance to meet some of the amazing families that make Florence Gardens a home.

No comments: